- This event has passed.
Rider and Equine biomechanics and chiropractic assessment
7th July 2019 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Full postural and biomechanics assessment at either South Woodham or Benfleet clinic with clinical director, Stuart Lawrence. Referral for x-rays will be arranged, should this be required (Cost £49 plus).
- Full ‘on the horse’ biomechanical assessment to include video analysis of rider and horse. Following this, exercises will be given to assist in the rebalancing of the rider to improve rider’s position and posture.
- Up to 1 hour’s use of the school at Paul’s yard at Goldhanger.
- Basic screen of the horse to determine any biomechanical issues that may be affecting movement patterns
- 10% discount on full equine assessment and first treatment following veterinary consent.
- Rider assessment by dressage judge, Paul Cornish
- Rosie King from Saracen horse feeds will also be at Paul’s yard in Goldhanger, carrying out condition scoring and feeding advice for each horse.
This assessment is perfect if you are struggling to gain those vital marks and truly excel as an athlete in your chosen sport. With 20 years’ experience in chiropractic working with a multitude of clients and having an International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma, Stuart has had the opportunity to work with many people from the simple nagging aches and pains that many people suffer from, to professional footballers as well as working in the medical team for the British Masters Athletics squad.
The rider/equine assessments will be held on Sunday 7th July at Paul’s yard in Goldhanger. These will be on an hourly basis throughout the day, starting from 08.00 to 19.00
Rider biomechanics assessments must ideally be carried out before this date at either Benfleet or South Woodham Ferrers.
Places are limited to 10 and come on a first come first serve basis. Please be aware that due to the complex nature of the assessment, you must be ready and tacked up 10 minutes before your time and at the school promptly to start warming your horse up at your allotted time.
Full Price is £100
A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required no later than 2 weeks prior to the 7th.
Please call 01268 752123 to book your time and pay the deposit